Jun 30, 2009

Fish lamp


Was on a mission today. Having search in vain for a proper lamp to replace the cheapo broke china made lamp for my home aquarium, I decided to expand this search to Ikea.

In the past, I had 4 bought and threw 4 of such lousy lamps. They were small clips on which work well but quickly break down for no reason. The best part is that, the bulbs are still working but the rest of the electrical components are damaged.

Which is why, I need to get something far more solid. And thus this conventional lamp with a clamp was purchased for $35. I cant wait to test it tonight.

Oh and in my search, we chanced upon a solar powered lamp. I cant really see how this is useful but it would make a funny gift. I bet Stephen chow is regretting not patenting this idea in his movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails