Apr 20, 2010

in between sickness



Now what do I mean by that? Does it mean its a period where I am well and between 2 major sickness. Well No.

In fact, I am neither feeling 100% nor having a flu as yet. Send me to a doc and they would only say, no fever and no MC. Not to mention, a waste of money.

And yet this feeling is killing me. I cant exactly get on with my normal activities. My taste bud is starting to tell me that food taste like porridge and porridge taste like crap. My muscle aches just by sitting here and I cant stop feeling cold.

Deep down inside, I had a strong feeling that my body is doing its best to fight this. They are like in a deadlock. Much like the watching golf, where you wont know who is winning without the commenter or the table standing. In fact, this is exactly like golf. Ever so slow and unexciting. Slowly killing me with the vast wastage of good soccer fields used to play tiny balls.

Perhaps I should take a day off tomorrow. I get to nuah in my bed. Stare at the jumping number. And have some peace and quiet.

PS. if you see me running abt orchard road tmr. Its not me if I do not acknowledge you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails