Apr 27, 2010

The price for a dinner



After the date has been picked, the next step is to find a suitable place to host a dinner event my family and friends.

There is plenty of decisions to make. The location, the size, the cuisines, the settings and most of all, the pricing.

Much as I would have love to do a small intimate, western theme wedding dinner as my close bud had, I simply know its difficult for me. Firstly, my family is huge. Its like feeding a company of soldiers. Secondly, outdoor settings would be a killer for me as I tend to sweat easily.

I went about sending tons of emails and called up several places. After lengthy comparison of conflicting proposals, I managed to shortlist a handful of choices. A clear favorite choice was apparently the costly one as well, which lead us to look for other alternatives.

And this lead me to this interesting predicament. Spend a bomb on a gorgeous wedding venue for 350 guests, or spend less but have to make up a minimum of 400 guests.

Sighs

Related Posts with Thumbnails