Apr 9, 2010

Live to die another day

Once again I did what James Bond has done so many times... NOOO I dont mean bedding women here. Instead, I escape from the put of death and live to die another day. So to speak.

When I was still home, a urgent message from a colleague has warned me about a security check. Once more they are searching for compliance and I know my baby Aiko would be faulted.

As I journey to work, I swapped my sim with an ancient nokia phone. One that is so old that you be amazed that it has color screens.

I hid Aiko in my spectacle case and put on my Clarke Kent disguise. Well if you look decent, they would think you are.

As I pass thru the gantry, I met with several whom were caught off guard by this check. They declared to the security and had their phones taken away. As I walked pass them I let out a grin. Its evil I know.

When my turn arrived, I was asked to empty my pockets. I showed off the nokia and he din pay attention. My bag was search thoroughly and when he found that my spectacle case was heavy, he opened it.

My heart raced as it happened.

I knew that I would be faulted and was prepared for the charges. Goodbye bonus. Its nice meeting you, I thought.

Strangely, he flipped thru and seeing there is no camera lens, he promptly put it back and let me pass. The giant CYBERSHOT embossed wordings was not noticed.

I quickly made my way up. Not wanting to look back. Not giving them a chance to retain me. And live to die another day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails