Jun 9, 2005

Channel 5 programming works

Just 10 mins ago, I went out to tabao dinner for my parents. Yes, its a very late dinner. I decided to get hokkien mee and drove to a popular place near my house. Its has been months since I last tasted it and the craving for blood is strong....

Anyway, the nice chinese cook who prepared my food happily said to me in chinese, (translated) "cant wait to go home and see "Lost", tonight the premiere, you know that?"

I was stunned that even this heartland folk who probably only listen to chinese radio who be interested in it. This simply means, channel 5 has come of aged. sob sob. ah well never like Channel I anyway. In case you are wondering, I am not that interested in lost. I am more of a ESPN person. Yes a couch potato who look at other sweat and complained why cant they do better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails