Jun 15, 2005

Mini Blog conference

Somehow this just happens without any of us even knowing.

I was happily thinking for most of the afternoon what tasty giant burgers I would be having at Blooies later. Oh btw Blooies is a terrific place to bring a foodie. They will love the food there...

So I met up with ndr (aka Andrea) and n (aka ian) who loves to remove all the vowels from their names (btw i am known as drn). Anyway, n told me we are meeting 2 of ndr friends as well. Cool I tot.

So later when we are all finally there, the friend of ndr who last arrived, looked at me and said, "hey you are BLM." Then he turned to the others and called out their online nicks too..... yes pretty freaky. This is almost like Mr Brown and others meeting up at the hideout.

To cut the story short, here are those who came, ate and gossip away. Kopiwriter, ndr, Johnny Malkavian and fuzk.

It scares me that almost everyone i know now has a blog..... and that we all were talking about the blogging community... help help

Related Posts with Thumbnails