Oct 1, 2005

Dont Runaway

There has been way too many cases of kids running away from home these past few weeks.

Am I am thinking... Are they nuts?
If they were my kids, I will give them a good spanking or 2.
Ya ya, they may runaway again after that.
but they totally deserved it.

Since the Huang Na case, all parents are now paranoid
that their kid has been kidnapped, possibly raped
then murdered, chopped up into small chunks
and made into wonderful fish curry.

All that in the kid's mind is that,
I kanna scolding, I not happy
see if I runaway and scare you abit.

Brats!
All bunch of Brats.
So freaking spoil that you must make your parents
give you to your whinning and never ending demands right?
I do hope they have awful kids someday to make them regret.
Which comes to mind, that this could have been the parent just dessert
for being an awful kid themselves.

of course we never know for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails