Oct 20, 2005

Free gym

Was out with a school buddy of mine who happens to be clearing his leave too. As we scroll aimlessly thru orchard rd, a pretty little girl (as my fren had put it) approached us and offered a free 7 day trial at california gym with no strings attached. We were bored and since my fren is rather interested in getting to know her, we went in.

There as she pointed a table for us to get sitted, I was elbowed by him. He whispered once more that she was cute. I din pay much attention to her as I was more fascinated by Jackie Chan showing off his muscles.

Anyhow, she introduced us to Jason who talked and guided us for the remaining of the tour. I can see my bud was truly disappointed at that moment. We then proceed on a short tour of the giant facility starting from the 3rd floor. As we step out of the lift, I saw an attractive girl among men whom have bicep the size of my legs. Immediately, I was elbowed again by him to indicate that he spotted another girl. I sweared I must get one of those body armour.

The tour was quite interesting to me, with a particular boxing like aerobic session caught my eyes. I could say that that would have been fun. Jason soon brought us back to the tables and asked for our particulars once more. There wasnt anyone else to look at and I could tell that my bud was fustracted and wanted to leave. tsk tsk.

After some hard selling, we were given an additional 7 days. Making 14 days of free trial. A bald headed ang moh then step into to arrange to meet us tml to determine a good training program for us. Since he aint a she, my fren began playing with his phone and hope it ends sooner. At this point I could tell that he just want to grab his membership card and leave. sighs.

I ended up doing the rest of the talking and thank them for their time. As we left, I hinted to my bud that the earlier girl was standing at the corner. Immediately he liven up again and talked to her.

He scares me.

Now I wonder what would happen at the gym session tml.

Related Posts with Thumbnails