Oct 9, 2005

Wedding party for eejean and vernon

Its to be one long day on the 8 oct. For its my good friend eejean's wedding to her sweetie vernon. I cant be more happy for her for she found someone she loves and loves her back just as much. However, it was to be a long day for her friends who pitch in to help her out for the whole day.



Kopiwriter (aka Inky) and I found part of the guys gang to gate crash the wedding. Vernon failed at the first task of writting eejean name in chinese. I dun blame him, none of us could even read chinese characters. Anyhow, I volunteer to be the first victim of the forfeit designed by her lovely and beautiful bridemaids. (Ling, Shuping, Weiling and Stephanie I will remember you guys for life now) I applied mascara to my eyelashes and never felt prettier.



Gatecrashing cost vern quite a sum, though he teased that he actually expected more. He was glad that ever so loving girls, only get less than 20% of what he can offer. phew!

Soon after picking up the bride, vern drag eejean by her hair and chunking her into car and sped off to his home. Inky and I hop into the nissan sunny and follow suite along with daniel following behind with the bridemaids at the last car giving chase and shouting "return our leader, we cant live without her."

After arriving at vern's place, they quickly released their secret weapon.



Thats Muffin! Vern and jean protector! Beware for he is cute. and we know the girls cant resist him.

The tea ceremony went by rather quick and seeing the dark clouds forming, we know we have to leave soon. I gotten the honour to drive the Lexus back to eejean place. and boy was that the high point of my day. It was pouring like crazy. One of those heavy rainy times when you know that if you drive a dirty car it will arrive at your destination sparkling clean. I was surprised that the flower decoration survived the trip. was quite thankful that its plastic flowers, the whipper combined with the rain ruined it quite badly that the lefty exterior were peeling off.

Anyhow, we held the second tea ceremony there at proceed for lunch and some red wines. Ahh lovely France wines. Just so enchanting.

Inky and I proceed to Inky's place after lunch. We needed to sleep a little. But we realised time and time again that we simply cant sleep together. sighs. I get to fool around with his new Furby for a while and he finds me disturbing. He insist Furby only knows English and Furblish and not Japanese. I told him I could reprogammed Furby to do just that (and perharps more).

When NDR arrived later, we knew we were already late and rushed down to the hotel. Unfortunately Inky, left our angpow behind and we ended up running back to get it. I swear I was not speeding.... for we did arrived at the hotel within 25 mins.



Its already 5 and solomise ceremony will be about 6.30pm. Thus we set out to our separate tasks ordered from her highness jean and queen bee Ling. Crowds started arriving soon after the ceremony and we were swarmed with lots of details. However I am glad to say we pull off quite a good show.



Many were impressed by the animation clip which Aung produced. But the biggest laughter goes to jean baby pic of her dad holding her down while she struggles to crawl free.



The major task left was the 50+++ photo taking at each table. A very scary task indeed. An hour went by and we din even knew it. Soon the dinner came to an end with guests wanting to make a quick exit to return home to catch the soccer game. A few of us remain and went up to their hotel suite to check out an amazing weighting machine. Sad to say, not all of us were exited by its reading. Vern brought out a champane and we cheers to a great day.

To Vern and Eejean, Have a great future ahead.

Related Posts with Thumbnails