Oct 14, 2005

No more Coffee (for a while)

I went to donate blood on sunday and was rejected as my HB count is low.

For those who dun know, HB count measures how much iron is there in my blood. Anyway, I tried to donate again on wed, but once again the count was low. I am broken.

The nice doc and nurse asked me if I am on a diet.... which makes me wonder do I look slimmer now. I said no, so they asked if I have pulse bleeding... which is again a straight no. They almost asked if its my period now, for that would make sense too.

Alas its found that my iron count is due to my heavy caffeine intake. 3-4 cups a day is way too much. Sighs. Have to wait a week or more to get it out of my system. In the meantime, its cranky me as I have no coffee in my blood now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails