Aug 16, 2006

Superglue aint funny

We all do silly thing, right?

Just yesterday, I was literally pouring out a large portion of superglue onto a corkboard. (Yes real man used superglue and not whimpy doublesided tapes!) Was attempting to stick the corkboard onto the darn cubicle wall which is too thin to push a pin through (hence explain the purpose of the corkboard) and also made of aluminium (damn thing also not magnetic).

Unfortunately, whenever I come across superglue there is a good likelihood I will screw up somehow/someway. Sooooo, it started with my thumb ends up covered with a layer of the glue. Ran to the loo to try to wash it off. And as I ran there, the motion and wind causes it to dry even faster. Oh and water doesnt help when the glue already hardens....

As I came back cursing and swearing with a thumb that cant feel anything, I saw my little old mouse has a little glue stain on it. Upon closer inspection, the left click button is now firmly glue UP. I cant click my mouse at all.

Only after some effort with a penknife, did I managed to get the button to work again. But it aint the same no more, damn button is now stiff. Sighs.

PS. penknife can also help remove glue from thumb

Related Posts with Thumbnails