Dec 4, 2007

A380

I was in changi north for a meeting. A brief one but nevertheless a meeting that requires my attention.

I met the French whom I have consider to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. Anyhow, as I sat with the window facing my back, I was interrupted by their manager who enthusiastically walk in.

He raised the blinds and said any minute now.

Its then I witness first hand of the jumbo jet arrival. It crosses the window and landed out of sight. The sight of an oversize plane is simply amazing. The aeronautical technology and investment to make this a reality never failed to surprise me. Its like a chicken can fly.

I must said that the French are proud of this. After all, Airbus is part owned by them :)

Now all I need is to plan on a trip to Aus on this European machine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails