Dec 10, 2007

flooded table again

I had thought the horrible tank leaking issue was over.

To think the surprise I gotten when I walked into my desk in the morning to see my table once again has pooled. My laptop was sitting nonchalant surrounded by the yellow water, refusing to turn on. I only glad that there is no important paper that is soaked.

And NOOooo, there is no pics of it becos I was busy bailing water out.

Anyhow, I did a CSI and investigate my tank. After all this is fairly new and I shldnt be expecting any leak (yet). In the end I managed to trace it to my new pump. And its bloodly my fault.

My new pump has a slight vibration which bugs me abit. After cutting a piece of gauze for my open wound finger, I tried to be smart and use the remainer as shock absorption material. And it works well.

Up until the time when the flowrate of the pump drops.....

The water ended up dribbling and sipping onto gauze and direct to the table. Grumbles

I am glad its not a leaky tank. Would have thought so had I not investigate. Well maybe I shld try out for CSI. Might be good to get a civil servant benefit and pay

Related Posts with Thumbnails