Dec 23, 2007

threadless late

dear all threadless fans whom have placed their orders thru me.

They apparently have been shipped since 15 Dec but have no idea why the delivery has yet to arrive. My only guess is that this is the crunch period and even reputed company such as UPS might face with a slight delay.





Which brings me to an earlier incident. When we jointly place an order in Mid Nov, I had blind faith in Vpost and decided to try shipping through them in hope that it would get us some savings. Well the shipment through to the US address was cheap and fast indeed. But I would have to hand this to threadless and UPS efficient.

However after the parcel arrived there, it was the start of hell. They took delivery of the item and ransack it. After which they attempted to stick everything back in the box with horrible repackaging conditions. And only after this decided its time to deliver.



I waited and waited and was left frustrated that it could take 3 weeks (they promise up to 8 days) for the items to arrive. And thats after 2 phonecalls.

When they finally arrived (on Monday) with the horrible state. I was pissed off and call vpost immediately. They customer service officer was stunned and could not assist me. I was then referred to someone one. She offered her apologies and would be looking into the matter.



I am not seeking into any compensation but merely a good explanation why I had paid good money (the amount ends up slightly more ex) and yet I gotten a later shipment on top of a damaged parcel. It makes me wonder what would have happen had this not been a bunch of tees. I guess I wont know.

But what I do know is that I dont trust vpost no more.

I didnt wanted to post something as such. But having waited a few days for vpost to response, my only guess is that they probably wont. So my readers out there, please avoid vpost as much as you can. You will curse and swear.

Anyhow, I seek your patience in our last big order together (shipped by Threadless direct). It should arrive early next week. I do know some of these are Christmas gifts, hope they wont be too late for your distribution

Related Posts with Thumbnails