Dec 5, 2007

Time passes by

Lately there are too many sad news. Most of which I really have no idea how to deal with it.

They have left me rather lost and though I have been through those similar roads myself, the pain felt was not easy to deal with.

Inky's dear elder brother has left us last saturday. My old friend from Uni, whom I worked closely with during my FYP has lost his dad on the same day as well. Time seem to have slip by so quickly and before you felt it, the moment has pass.

I urge those who are reading this to cherish the loved ones whom are around us at the moment. Even when if you see them everyday, make an effort to spend some bonding time with them. May it be over dinner or simply just hanging out in front of the noisy box. Its the presence of your company that matters.

To my 2 dearest friend whom lost their loved ones. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and relearn to smile. We shall catchup soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails