Dec 16, 2007

Miss my fishies

I am sitting here wondering on the 3 weeks ahead.

From now till Jan, I would be back to my national duties. Yes back to picking leaves and cleaning the birds.

Thinking of this long time away, I cant help but miss my cubicle and of cos my babies.

They would be all alone and left to the prying hands of my eager colleagues. Aside from one whom I do trust, I am pretty sure the rest would attempt to feed them more than once a day.

I do hope, I wont have too much of a mess to clear up when I get back. Would you believe I am contemplating popping back on some weekends to take a look at them. Perhaps I would....

Anyway, I saw some fishes at a fish seller today. They have some baby sharks thingy that look cute. I am tempted to get some... and I would probably do.

Well in the meantime, I pondered if I should get these

Related Posts with Thumbnails