Jan 1, 2008

happy 2008



How time flies. Another year has pass in a blink of an eye.

Looking back at 07, I came to realise it was an interesting year for me. There are plenty of trials and tribulations that affected me deeply and strangely looking back now, they have no doubt made me stronger. Perhaps all these were set upon by the Big Guy sitting above to prepare me for the journey I would be embarking.

Anyway, after spending many sad NYE and clamped parties in the past, I decided that this year I would stay in. Which would mean I would have to find something to do.



Out came Heavy Arm whom I bought a long time back. I got this with Deathscythe but only managed to fix up DS then. And then the endless procrastination comes in.... You know the rest.

I would say I prefer Heavy arm a whole lot more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails