Jan 13, 2008

Russell peters, blading and 1 big crab



This is one interesting sunday. I started with a dim sum lunch and turf city. Been awhile since I been there and the first thing that greeted me was this. The giant Alaska King Crab. The moment I saw this, I was wondering if it would fit in my desk size tank. hmmm.....

Moving along, I had a tough time blading today. Been almost 2 months since I last put on my blade and my memory of gliding sideway is sketchy. As such, I fell 3 times. Once while I was attempting to brake on a steep slope. (Bad Idea) Another while I was attempting not to run over a white man with a luggage. (Long Story) And the last I did a belly landing on the tarmac. It was really funny that I din hurt my belly while I attempted that.

Anyway I shall leave you with this clip of Russell Peter to help chase away your Monday Blues..

He has a new dvd "Outsourced" and this is hillarious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails