Dec 18, 2008

INTP

INTP - (Introversion, iNtuition, Thinking, Perceiving).

Years ago, in the backyard of a temporary home for my old primary school, I sat thru a session of MBTI conducted graciously (and 'freely') by our Group Scout Leader. He gave a long presentation of the MBTI and did an even longer conclusion of it.

In it, the only phrase I did recall is that, there is no right or wrong in this test. Its merely asking for a response on how we would react. So we are to give the response as close as the MCQ could provide.

From then I learn that I was an INTP. And years later I too learned that a good friend of mine, Edwina, too was an INTP. I recalled her saying that we are one of the rarest personality type and something like less than 5% of the population.

Anyhow, I read with interest on my personality once more on wiki. I must say that its quite accurate still. Perhaps my personality never changed, except for now, I am more crappy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails