Dec 8, 2008

Watches



Of late, I been more passionate on the good old time piece. Many view of it as a simple time keeper and would not spend more than needed to ensure they are never late. Others value it as a fashion statement. Where a classic watch must be pair with a nice shirt and pant.

As for me, its the design of the beauty. I prefer that the watch has an elegant look. Something that its not clutter by endless font size 5 numbering. For example, the watch you see topmost is something pretty awesome. Its simple and it tells you the time in 24 hrs (not 12 hrs as you would expect)




Next you see a wonderful Omega Timepiece. A brand endorse by the current British Super Secret Agent. Its called Speedmaster Moon Phase. And guess what, it tells you the moon phase. Another beauty indeed and sooo is the price tag. Which is probably why this would likely to be a dream watch to envy and not to own. I would tell you the price here but its likely to break your heart. So better to save the trouble.




Perhaps I should stick to my limit. Something that wont take away more than a quarter of a month pay. Something nice and within reach and most of all, something that is Swiss. The Tissot brand offers good affordable watches that are decent looking. This PRC200 series has one of the better designs I have seen. Perhaps its time I look into this direction.

Then again, the lure of trendy and unique timepiece is something too much to bear. I have found that the French label "LIP", offering some pretty cool designs. I wonder if I would have the chance to pop by France again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails