Apr 2, 2009

The Cray

After months of deliberation, I decided its time for a change.

In my office mini tank, there left a handful of cherry prawns from the 20 that came many moons ago. Not to forget the 4 expensive CRS that die out without any reason. I highly suspect that the food I have been using (given to me by a colleague who is RPO-ing) might have been the cause for this. I am not sure, but I am changing the food.

In my Home larger tank, there survive 5 Danios and 1 cory. The danios are slowly dying off one by one, largely due to old age. At the moment, one of them is showing signs of illness. It has a blob at its side and unable to swim well. The friends of her has taken this chance to nibble on her fins. I suspect it wont last the week or even tonight.

I guess it time for a change. I am planning to get a couple of crayfish. These slow moving critters and rather different from the fishes. They can survive for a long time without food and basically feed on any stuffs.



However they do have the problem of being night walkers. I do have to make sure that they do not find a way to escape from either of my tanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails