Apr 5, 2009

Farewell Amber



It finally happened. I took Amber to the phone shop just by my place. She was examined thoroughly and I am offered $220. I took it and just leave. Its perhaps not the best deal but I din want to drag it.

Earlier on, I thought of advertising Amber online. I tried but the online auction failed to send me a verification email for me to register. I gave up there and saw an ad by a guy claiming to offer high price for all phones and would gladly come by my place.

I sms him, describing Amber and asking a quote. He spoke in broken English and ask me abt the price. I said 250 which he sorta said ok.... and ask to meet in the east instead. I aint exactly convince by his offer. Got a feeling I would be offered less and made to travel all the way down.

From the auction, I saw several offers for Amber's sibling. They were all stated at $300 with no bids placed. Starhub offered $200 as a trade-in, which became my baseline.

Anyhow, I hope Amber finds a better place. 4 visits to the service center is just too much. Production quality has definitely plague this product.

Related Posts with Thumbnails