Apr 20, 2009

Megan Fox ... and the rest of the ugly transformer



Dont get be wrong. I am a huge Transformer fan. The original series and the Next generation rocks. The Jap took a different direction from there and though the toys look decent, they made the robots too noble warrior like. It lacks the edge of a soldier-style fighting a massive war.

And while I gave the Transformer 1 movie the benefit of the doubt and caught it, I am so not paying to watch the sequel. The first movie made me realise why Michael Bay was the wrong director. For the simplest reason that he alone never caught any of the cartoon series and probably hated it.

The story was dumb. I thought I was watching a slapstick comedy. The animation was somewhat good, though the robot characters appeared to be stupid. The only saving grace I feel was the discovery of Megan Fox.

And judging from this 10 sec shot of her changing, I may consider..... watching this movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails