Apr 29, 2009

Need a break



Work for the past 2 weeks have been hectic for me. Though there is plenty of work to do still, the major headaches have ended and I needed a mental break today. So I chuck away the long list of TO DOs and just set about doing what its urgent.

Looking beyond this, I found there is nothing much left and took a leisure lunch which left me drowsy. At this moment, I thought about the work, the prospect of my career and the need to explore my potential.

Perhaps its time to look for a new challenge once more. A whole new area and a wider job scope. I needed to explore and see and then drag my heavy bum and weary feet to risk my paycheck.

Just then it snaps in my daydream. I guess all I really needed is a break. Been working from the start of the year with only the public holidays and short overnight getaways. I needed a real holiday. A highlight of the year. Something to make me look back much later and said that in 2009 I Been there, I done that.

Oh and if you are wondering if there is any point of this post and the comic and so on. There isnt. I just started typing and never read from the beginning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails