Jul 14, 2009

Crazy for you

More than 10 years ago, well to be precise, I believe I was just 14 back then. I started listening to the radio and that was the era of the 90s music when boyband were too many to name.

Of which, Let Loose stood out for me. Particularly because the lead singer has a voice that is different from the soapy singers. Its from them that I fall in love with the song Crazy For You and led me to buy my very first cassette tape. (CD was just coming out and they were expensive then)

As I was running in the gym some time last week, this oldie was playing thru the radio. The memories flow back to me. Its like revisiting a big chapter of my life. The sorrows of the endless studies met with the introduction to plenty of girl guides.



Strangely I recall I had a huge crush on a girl and this was my theme song for her. Sad to say, I cant recall who she is (or do I). Anyway I quite sure I wont recognise her when I see her now. 15 years has been a long time.

btw, they some had a remake of the song with another mtv. Not sure which of the 2 is better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails