Jul 16, 2009

Just a thought

For the past couple of weeks, my closest friends have been asking me this. What do I want for my big 30. And each time, I dun have an answer.

Thinking about it, there is plenty of things I dream of. Like going for a bungee jump, driving the GT-R round a track, firing a submachine gun... well the list goes on.

But what do I want that is realistic. Something my closest and dearest friend could just get for me. I simply do not know. Perhaps maybe perhaps that I am pretty contended with my life now and just happy to remain this way for a long while.

Anyway, I just thought of what I want and its something really simple. The idea hit me today and its something that doesnt even cost much.

I would like my long list of friends, (yes you sitting there reading this) to sign up here and join me this 6 Dec. I would provide the needed training and help if you do need it. We would just go for the 10km run.

And if you decide that running aint your stuff, there is another cause I strongly support. This one is a little more challenging to some but a whole lot less effort if you ask me. Do help me on this and that would really make me happy.

But of course, if you are keen for both, I would be more than delighted that you made my day special.

Thanks in advance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails