Jul 13, 2009

level 30 chicken wings

Today turns out to be a rather interesting day.

My 2 colleagues whom daringly took up my challenge on the level 10 chicken wings have surprised me beyond doubt.

There were 6 of us seated. Mr T and Ms J were the challengers (Not sure they are cool with me putting their real names). The other 3 were just along for the ride. It started with 1/2 dozen of level 1 for the 3 companions and 1/2 dozen level 10 for the 2 challengers.

5 mins into the challenge, I knew I lost the bet already. Both Mr T and Ms J have absolutely no problem with their first wings. They were sweating a little and had a sign of swollen lips but nothing more. Just after 10 mins, they were done with their last pieces and I must say they completed with ease.

Just then, someone suggested to take on level 30. Which is the rumor ultimate challenge. Just nice there were 6 of us and each of us had to suffer just going through one.

I strongly chicken out on this. Just simply knew that my stomach cant handle it. They went ahead nevertheless. Finishing with plenty of strength. Towards the end, 1 piece remains and were parted into 2 to be split.

An award is handed out for us to fill out our names. And a commendation was written in our honor to be place on their wall of flames. They included my name in it, though I am far from great. However I would gladly accept this as a serving memory that I have 2 fire eaters friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails