Sep 3, 2009

The last day


(cant add pic again)

Tomorrow marks the last day of my ICT. And I must say, this past 3 weeks have been the most interesting yet.

First, there was Gonzo, whom has not appeared since the 3rd day. I am kinda glad. Would have throw him towards to rotating blades eventually. Anyway, they are considering he AWOL and taking him out of this ICT and recommending him to see a doctor.

Gotten a sweet $200 and then I was hit by a car. Kinda glad I took my IPPT first, otherwise I am sure be unable to pass it till much later. At the moment, I suspect I have stress fracture (hairline cracks) on my right leg. Wont be running for a couple of weeks, till it heals.

I also met and felt in love with Aiko.

Also this last week, I was made by another reservist from other batches to sign up a security account. Guess he needed the quota, but I am unlikely to put any funds in it.

And lastly, a friend from within is introducing me a sales role. I am not sure I am cut out for doing sales but earning additional income is tempting. Gonna see how this pans out.

Kinda weird how 3 weeks could have changed my life so much :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails