Jan 15, 2010

Smoking kids

The young are always look upon as naive and innocent. Trouble they create, situations they gotten themselves into are nothing more than a foolish mistake they made. After all they are young and easily influence by others.

Well I do not see things that way. I already know that you can be old and still be foolish. The young just happen to look kiddish enough to be forgiven.

Just yesterday, I parked the car and went back to office. Along the way, I ponder on why its 5pm and I am still heading back to office. I could have headed down town and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.

Just as I am in a midst of my thoughts, I saw a bunch of secondary school kids. There were about 7 of them in their uniform. Among them was a large fatty girl whom seem to be their boss, or their muscle. They were looking suspicious. Kept walking around, spying at the corners and making quick whispers.

Oh I forget to mention, 6 of them are girls. Only 1 guy was among them.

I had the presumption that they are going to beat some nerdy kid up, still her pocket money and throw her things about. As I walked closer they were getting jumpy and avoiding eye contact. But I was being watched closely.

Its then I saw that they were puffing away. Each trying to steal a breathe from a handful of "honkeys".

Looking closely, it seem to me that they are just blowing smoke about. I din notice anyone of them inhaling the smokes. Perhaps holding onto a lit stick is all they need to look kool.

As I cross them, I ponder if I should have some fun by shouting that the they are underage smoking and call their school. But well I not entirely like the thought of being sat on by their muscular boss.

Related Posts with Thumbnails