Jan 26, 2010

Recurrent image of pain



To be honest, there is no real pain. It just my imagination.

Months ago, I was hit by a car. And though I survived from that with nothing more than cuts and bruises, I was nevertheless having an endless phobia when crossing roads.

Strangely, this co-relates to an event that happen to me years ago. Where I was on top of a high platform and was nearly killed by a 2 ton rotating monster.

Though that happen a long while back, but lately the memories of the 2 events are getting to me. I can see myself not escaping my near miss incident and dying just there.

It got me thinking. You can never expect death. It may come any time when you least expect.

I have started to relook into my insurance policies and may invest in more.

I am also hoping that if the worst happen to me, you should know what to do.

PS. I am not sure if I am ever able to rid myself of the recurrent image of pain. Perhaps I need to leave my job to end my nightmare of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails