Jul 28, 2005

I used to be size 4

... a long time ago in a galaxy far far away in sembawang airbase, i was a happy-go-lucky technician. I would come to work in my Number 3 (which is officewear with light blue top and dark blue pants) and change into my 1 piece blue coverall.

Life was good, what could be better? I appreciate the fun of running around in my elastic coverall for the entire day. I only dread putting back the number 3 when I return home.

Recently, my pants is getting tighter. Its getting harder to breathe when I wear it. I of course blame the washing machine for all this. I cant be always wrong right? Perhaps its time to change my uniform.

I am currenting wearing a size 4 for my pants. Probably I should get a size 5. Its not that I am admitting I am fat now, cause I AM NOT. But I should prepare for the future. You know, the time when I am balding and fat.

In the meantime, I think I should go on a diet. I will cut down on my food intake for one. Will start running soon. I ponder if I should try Zoe Tay's slimming solution????

Related Posts with Thumbnails