Jul 25, 2005

My 1st day back

Its wonderful to be back... well who am I kidding. Being back is not by choice but to fulfill my duty. Which strangely I dun mind completing.

My great old squadron which flew the vietnam bird the Huey UH-1H has been shut down weeks ago. I was greatly sadden by it and while I was on my way to surrender my IC, I saw 10 of them at bravo. It great to know that they are still around, however they will be gone soon.

Anyhow, I am IC-less from now. My 11B is MIA. Somehow no one knows I was coming back and nobody bother to collect them beforehand. So they gave me a yellow slip of paper (which I filled up myself) to indicate that I am a Singaporean.

I am assigned to 125 sqn which flies the superpuma. Its really huge. The people there were great. Never have I seen a WO so kind that he drove me to settle my pass and offer to get me coffee. I hope for a good life for 10 weeks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails