Jul 24, 2005

she's leaving once more

I dun really blog about my personal stuffs on the web. And if I do, its normally something funny or interesting. This time its none of those. In a couple of hours, my kanojyo will be returning for her overseas studies.

In this period of time before I make my way to her place to see her off, many thoughts crossed my head. Flashbacks of our good times and sad times kept popping in and out. I barely even slept much last night. Its not going to be easy. I have to re-adjust being alone once more. I have to get thru my first week of NS without her. I felt so cold.

Each time this happens, part of me dies off. The remaining group together and wait in hope. Sighs.

All the best dear, you know I will always think of you and miss you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails