Jul 12, 2005

send back to ns

i gotten a call today which finalised my application for resumption of my NS. will be shipping myself back to base. yes....i dun go back to camp. cos i m in the airforce, therefore the term camp serves no purpose to me. anyhow base is so much a higher class term.

i was told that i will be returning on the 25th of july. whoo hoo. yeah yeah. *firework* ok it aint that exciting. but i probably have one of the shortest services ever. just a mere 10 weeks or so. they told me i will ORD on the 17th oct. i am looking forward to that.

in the meantime, i am sadden that the wonderful 120 sqn where i enjoyed my a year plus will be closing down. the powerful UH-1H helicopters will decommission. sighs. its been a wonderful time cleaning those birds. i hope 125 sqn will be a better place

Related Posts with Thumbnails