Mar 21, 2007

Appetite returns

After 2 weeks of battling with food poison, my appetite has finally returned.

Oh and I have no idea what causes the food poisoning either. It started slowly and before I knew it, I have been having stomach cramps and runs to the loo everyday. Thinking back, I couldnt possibly recall what I have eaten 2 weeks ago. Come to think of it, I dont even know what I ate yesterday. (oh yes, pasta)

I guess I wont have suffered for 2 weeks had I taken the necessary medication. But I aint big on pills and rather just wait till the body fights back. Yes its pretty silly, but I dont really believe pills are the cure.

Anyway, now that my appetite has returned. I am feasting on biscuits and chocolate (which I dont really fancy) lying around. Help me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails