Mar 28, 2007

driving on the highway

... looking for adventure. (humming it)

Humming aside, I was rushing to changi this morning cruising down the endless ECP at a good speed. I was 30 mins late for a meeting and well its not nice to be always late.

I was keeping at lane 1, the extreme right lane that is. the one where the unwritten rule is if you want to use this lane you have to keep 10km/h above the speed limit or more. Want to guess how fast I went?

Anyway, as I approaches the up hill climb near the suntec portion, a bloody Light colored Cefiro on my left decided to change lane at the last minute. He came into my lane while his back was halfway across my car. I horned that bugger to warn him about it and noticing that he aint gonna care, I had no choice but to hit my brakes. True enough he took my lane and never apologised. Such rudeness.

So I did what every nice driver would, I followed him closely demanding an acknowledge. He probably realised that and filter left and allow me to pass.

I humblely drove pass him in slooowwwly. I could tell from his dressing (from the back) that he is an old man. Passing by, I saw that he has white hair which further confirm my speculation. And once I was beside him, I gave him the look.

Its then I realise thats "Ah Teng".

Later as I arrived at changi where I parked the car to collect my pass, Ah teng caught up with me. He probably din know that I was in the car which he nearly hit. I simply smile and left.

PS. Ah Teng is kinda one of my many subcontractors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails