Mar 19, 2007

Test drive

I test drived the I car (Mitsubshi) last weekend.



This is thanks to my cousin who happens to work at the showroom. Oh ya, he promise to any of my friends to get a good deal if they want a Lancer or Evo. And for each recommendation, I get a good treat from him!

Anyway, I quite fancy that little I car. It has amazing power for a 660 horse power engine. Not to mention, its a small light car that is very agile. Though not alot of boot space.

Oh did I mention I was kinda looking for a car. Well, I am still in the thinking process. I wanted something small, cheap and not China/Malaysia made. Something that is enough space for 1-2. No intention of fitting my whole family in it. Just a personal car in that sense.

So my colleagues recommended to me to get the Suzuki Swift. Its quite a looker and I quite fancy it now.



However, will need to pray that I have a large increment in July in order to afford it. Sighs

Related Posts with Thumbnails