Mar 26, 2007

bad office day

I think its a unlucky day for me.

I am suppose to head down changi this morning. Woke up to see it pouring and thought hey at least it wont be sweating hot, only to learn that my dad need to use the car and I cant drive it today. rats. have to walk 3km in the rain now. that darn ship is parked too deep inside.

Next, came to office to grab my laptop only to find out that the wireless access is once again damaged. Cant login and cant get my emails to download. Have to run down to the helpdesk and beg them to service it quick.

Oh and one more thing, the dead sucker fish has been totally eaten up by my prawns/fishes during the weekend. I noticed none of them are particularly hungry this morning. and found a long thin spine, the remains of the sucker lying at where i left it to die.

sighs. I am suppose to be in changi now and yet i am sitting here typing this for reasons i dont know about. hope my suppliers wont kill me. anyway, i am newly single once more. think i will take a break from it all for a long while. too darn tiring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails