Mar 28, 2007

a Suit?

The wonderful NDR and her toy boy Ah Beng, invited us to the YoungGun* party last nite. We were treated by lots of bluetag visuals. Some I like, many I think were *wave hands sideways*.

Well Fuzk and I caught a hottie which makes it a worthwhile trip.

Anyway, YL and myself were approached by a lady in a cheena outfit. She introduced herself as something something. (Selective memory effect) She asked which agency we were from. I proudly proclaimed I was from the Defense agency and mention my company name. That left her confuse till I mention I was not in the industry. So she asked what I was doing here. (I nearly said it was the free brooze and food) And that if I am considering a switch to this industry.

I thought the conversation was fascinating and I wonder why she thought I was in the creative industry until Beng pointed out that I looked like a Suit.

Ermm what is a Suit?



*YoungGun is some fancy Advertising party where they honours the "young" upcoming designers/artist/kopiwriter/guy who write 10 lines at work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails