Jun 27, 2008

me skinny?

according to california fitness. I am underweight.

An interesting machine of theirs said that though I have 13% more fats content, I am underweight by 22% due to my lack of muscle mass.

And this was conducted by a fitness trainer that looks like Gorilla to me!

Well, I do know I am not as fat as I was. Nevertheless I am 68Kg. A healthy weight and if you calculate my bmi, i am 22.

(between 18.5-24.9 is consider normal)

I was told that I need gym training and that would cost me abt $50 per month. I told them that I do sport such as outdoor running (they claim the threadmill is better), blading and badminton. But was dismiss as this sports doesnt help me at all.

What a load of crap.

Well for a gym loaded with gay like man, I am keen to avoid even if its free.

Related Posts with Thumbnails