Jun 9, 2008

prawning news

I did something bad.....

Sometime last week, I met up with my friend who was turning 29 for lunch at clementi. We then proceed to buy some grass and all...

I was somewhat happy with the new layout then. But felt that the rock (which I shall named as the Ayers rock) was out of focus as it was placed at the side.

So I itchy finger and decided to revamp it once more. I took out the long grass from the wire netting that held them in place, and daringly proceed to plant them one by one.

Of cos, I remove all prawns then to ensure their safety. Also hoping that they would be pleasantly surprise like in Extreme Makeover. Alas it was not too be

I think I screw it up quite bad. Instead of a arty lawn look, I had something that resemble Jurassic Park. Sighs.

I looked it again today and though the grass rights itself a fair bit, the brilliant look is now gone for sure. I can only hope to purchase more grass in the coming few days to redo my design.

Related Posts with Thumbnails