Jul 23, 2008

Appreciation of life

I thought about this recently. I had a darn good life so far and I should learn to appreciate it.

Thinking about it makes me consider. I am not filthy rich, neither do I have a fantastic high paying manager job or the sport car (Audi R8). Or even the looks that would make heads turn at a party or the fitness that would guarantee me a Gold at each IPPT.

I do however have a secure job nonetheless. Even though most part of it involves helping out a dumbass manager. I should not go on describing him, as his attitude and talent (lack of) could deserve a whole blog by itself. I do know my pals whom had worked under him would dearly so contribute to the endless incompetence he is.

I do also have a comfortable life. Have a room to myself which probably needs more regular cleaning. Have a family sedan which I so often rev it when I am alone. I do also have a wonderful fish tank which I am so proud of. I dun really post much details of it lately but I recently did put up a moss wall and it starting to take shape. Come to think of it, I should post it sometime in the future.

Life could be a lot better yes, I dont deny that. But in a way of looking, Life could also be alot worse. While we constantly dread the Life that has been given onto us and frequently look at the greener pastures all around us, we sometime fail to see there are those among us whom look at us with envy.

Anyhow, I am happily eyeing Fossil Watch. A present to myself which I look upon as a Bonus gift. Its almost as lovely as an Omega as my friend so desire :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails