Jul 18, 2008

Run with BLM - 2

Couple of days back, I ran 4 km at a leisure pace. I found out yesterday that the leisure pace is about 10.43 km/hr or just 2.5 mins per lap. In a sense, I ran continuously for 25 mins.

Just yesterday, my Vanilla Bear (VB) and I started our training session. We did the following

1 slow warmup lap (~2mins 30 sec)
1 quick lap (1min 50 sec)
1 quick lap (1min 45 sec)
1 quick lap (2min 0 sec)
1 quick lap (2min 5 sec)
5 endurance laps (12min 45 sec)

In total its another 4km of run and my legs are doing just fine (strange I know)

With all these running, I do hope to pass my ippt in 10 days time.

PS. I never ran 4km before..... And somehow did it twice in consecutive days. You can too. Join me this Sunday at 6pm for a lighter session. I promise no 4km run this time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails