Jul 4, 2008

House music


I been a house music fan ever since my Best Bud since Sec sch intro me. In particular, am a great fan of satoshi tomiie.

In the past, I used to turn up the volume of my headset as I listen to the beat of House, while studying for my exams. Its been a while since I did that now. Now as I am reading thru the pile of documents, I stumble upon my old music and began to enjoy the moment.

It hard to describe this feeling. But will no doubt try. There is a lack of lyric but the progressive rhythmic tunes it has, entice the body to groove along the motion. It clears your thought and open your senses to the surrounding.

I guess this pretty much like a close friend of mine, whom listen to classical music whenever there is a need to type a difficult report.


As for me, I guess I would be playing my house music when I have work to do. It helps me. You guys should try this

Related Posts with Thumbnails