Jul 29, 2008

my last run


My last and desperate attempt at my IPPT ends today in failure. Sighs.

I did alright for the first 4 stations. Was tired from them, but it was not stopping me from the run. However when I did run, my legs could not carry me. The first 3 rounds were about 6min 10 sec. Well within my target and my expected running pace that I was training for.

Somehow round 4 was a disaster. I stopped, walk, huff and puff and gave up like a coward. My legs were wipe out. I could barely stand and din want to walk even.

I could find excuse that I was generally not feeling well. Got a damn ulcer on the side of my tongue, was feeling giddy since last night and mild feverish the entire day. But no, these are still excuses and ultimately it wont help me pass.

Anyhow, I would be meeting my Omega loving friend for a month full of Remedial training.

Related Posts with Thumbnails