Jul 1, 2008

thou should not run when....



I had a neck ache which lead to a headache. And frankly feeling mildly feverish before I left the office.

butttt..... as i needed to train for my ippt, i decided to arrange with Aeric and we met up for a jog.

We wanted to do 7.5 laps or 3.0km (yes I am so engineer) but ended up running for only 2.0km at a good pace. Aeric push me along, I would have gone slower but he had to maintain 2.0 min per lap.

By the 4th round he was beat and after a hearty slap from me, he ran on.

I guess the only good thing was that we probably ran 2.0km in 10 mins plus. which leaves us about 2 min more to pass.

Anyhow, after dinner I started to feel cold. And soon after a mild fever developed. The temperature subsided for a while. Enough for me to type this crap when I am suppose to be in bed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails