May 4, 2005

1 hour of sleep

I was expecting to be super tired today. I was expecting to fall asleep in my friend's car as he drove us around. I was even expecting to doze off while eating. And yet as the time goes by, I became more alert, I became more excited, the crazines is overwhelming. Yup, by now I am feeling warmer than normal and running on aderaline.

I stayed up till 2.30am this morning to catch Liverpool play against Chelsea. It was definately worth it, for the Reds won and booked a place in the europe final. It was about 5am before I was knocked out. My alarm rang at 6am. It is set for a special purpose. I wanted to surprise a special someone and I am glad she likes it.

Soon after I had to meet my bro below my place. He loaned the car from his gf's dad and we went around Singapore capturing clips after clips to create a video presentation for his project. I might say the trip was fruitful as we gotten everything we wanted in a limited time frame.

The 2 ladies who are our actresses for the parents scene was particularly interesting. I wont say more here and would only tell why in person. Anyway, I came back home to rest and before long, my family zoom me off to Rice Table for early Mother's day dinner. (Oh my mom just commented I looked skinner after all that running around)

I came back rather late and still wondering why am I writing this darn thing now when I could have sleep!!!! Please shoot me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails