May 24, 2005

Day 8 in Brisbane

Its my last day here. Going to fly home tomorrow. I cant believe I lasted this long here. Then again, I would still like to stay long and take care of my sasa. sighs.

Today was spend lazing around the whole day. When it comes to lunch time, we din even know what to cook. Thankfully Mr kopiwriter came and save the day (intro to mighty mouse song). He suggested pasta and nicely asked me to eat on his behalf.... Well I cant wait to see him and his kanojyo this weekend. They promised me oily salty asian food.

I gave the girls a treat for dinner. Bought them 2 large pizza. The pizza here is damn cheap. Like half the price in singapore. Makes you wonder about the exchange rate doesnt it.... I ate the most of it, the slender girls cant eat much, we have a fair share of leftovers.

I am feeling sad now. Wheres the tissue box?

Related Posts with Thumbnails