May 12, 2005

Day 5 in Sydney

I woke up late. Real late. Something like 12pm. Well actually I woke up at 8am, but I went back to sleep. Martin did the same as well. Its a lazy day for both of us. After we were wide awake and bathe, we left to UNSW. He had to go down to measure his complex supercharger motor. (i have no idea what its about)

We had lunch there which was pretty nice and arrived back at our car which we parked hiddened at some residental area. We came to the car to find that we have been fined $70. Apparently we parked too close to the junction and were at fault some how. We cant argue with that and thus proceed to pay a couple of hours later.

We left to a little fortification near the National Park. Its a nice fort which they filmed the explosive movie MI1 (Mission Impossible 2). I liked it alot. Its structure is fabulous along with the nice coastline.

We came back soon after to take a break from all that walking. Well its not much walking, but we are just being lazy cos its my last day here. We left martin place at 6 and drove to morgan place by 6.30pm with him welcoming us to his carpark lot. His wonderful girlfriend was there to meet us but we cant recalled her name. I blame martin for this, cos I was drinking and I have the excuse for forgetting.

After leaving our car behind, we went to a nice place by the rocks for dinner. Its serve wonderful mussels and beer which Morgan and I helped ourselves too. Both of us ordered a pot of it with blue cheese. The mussles were oishi. Morgan being such a good friend, made me drank 3 tasty unique Begium beers.

After we were fed and well oiled, we took a short walk back to his messy place. He got Martin (my driver) a glass of orange juice, while I got a choice of whiskey or rum. I choose whiskey of course, a nice glass of Chivas regal 21 years old. He passed me 4 bottles of the Tempus 2 carbanet. Real good wine, go get some too.

We said our goodbyes soon after. I am grateful to make this trip to sydney to meet up my best friend. Its a trip well spent. He let me know that he will be visiting Singapore from June 19th for about 4 weeks. Its about the same day as my kanojyo arrival. So I guess I will be seeing him soon.

I need to pack now and get ready for my flight to Brisbane.

Related Posts with Thumbnails