May 1, 2005

Happy Labour Day

Happy labour day.

Its another day for me of course since holidays and sundays make no sense to me no more. Anyhow I spend most of the conceptualising the script for my 3rd director outing. I did 2 earlier movies before.

The first was a series of short films based on my walkers. The editing was simple but it gave me alot of chance to experiments on angles and effects. The second was meant for HR project. It involves a boring conversation scene between 3 person. I turned it into a black and white motion picture with all clips speed up 3 times with charlie chaplin song in the background. There was a hell lot of fun but the compiling took 4 hours to complete.

I have no idea how long this new videos will take. The final editing will be done by my bro. I will be doing the initial works mainly. Oh what fun this would be.

Related Posts with Thumbnails